So, you’ve found your way to our Giving page. It’s likely that you got here by asking yourself, “How can I help partner with Iven & Kashmira?” There are three easy US Tax-Deductible ways, and one easier non-tax-deductible way:
- You can send checks to the address at the bottom of this page…
- You can set up automatic withdrawals from your checking account…
- You can give via credit-card by emailing YWAM Montana… (apologies, on-line tax-deductible giving is not available at this time).
- Or, donations via Pay-Pal are easy and go directly to us, BUT they are NOT tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support!! SENDING CHECKS: If you like to do things the old fashioned way (or the new-fashioned way with free on-line banking services like automatic bill pay):
- Checks should be made out to “YWAM”.
- Please write “3588″ on the memo line (that is our account number), you could also include a separate note saying, “this is for the ministry of Iven and Kashmira.”
- Please DO NOT write our name anywhere on the check itself – that invalidates it for tax purposes, and YWAM can’t cash it.
Support Checks should be sent to:
YWAM Montana Accounting – Iven & Kashmira Hauptman #3588 501 Blacktail Road Lakeside, Montana 59922, USA
By downloading, printing, filling out, and mailing in an Auto Withdrawal Giving Form you can set up automatic monthly withdrawals from your checking account.
Credit Card Giving
To give via credit card please email the following information to email@example.com
1. Your Name as it appears on the card. 2. card # 3. exp date 4. 3 digit v-code 5. your address and phone number 6. amount 7. for Iven & Kashmira – Project # 3588 8. select the 1st or 15th or the month as the date of withdrawal
Or call YWAM Montana at 406-844-2223 and give them the above information over the phone. Pay Pal If you choose to use a credit- card and don’t need a receipt you can also donate directly to us via Pay Pal by clicking below – this is the easiest way to give electronically, but please note, THIS IS NOT TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!