As non-salaried YWAM volunteers all of our financial support comes from the generous partnership of individuals and churches like yourselves.
If you would like to partner financially with our family in ministry there are three easy US Tax-Deductible ways, and one quicker non-tax-deductible way:
- You can send checks to the address at the bottom of this page…
- You can set up automatic withdrawals from your checking account…
- You can give via credit-card through YWAM Montana’s Pay-Pal account (a little complicated but not overwhelmingly so – this is also tax-deductible).
- Or, contributions via Pay-Pal can go directly to us, BUT they are NOT tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support!!
If you like to do things the old fashioned way (or the new-fashioned way with free on-line banking services like automatic bill pay):
- Checks should be made out to “YWAM” (our name or project number can’t be on the actual check or they’ll send it back!).
- Please include a separate note saying, “this is for the ministry of Iven and Kashmira – project # 3588″.
- Please DO NOT write our name or project number anywhere on the check itself (even the memo line!) – that invalidates it for tax purposes, and YWAM can’t cash it.
Support Checks should be sent to:
YWAM Montana Accounting | Iven & Kashmira Hauptman #3588 | 501 Blacktail Road | Lakeside | Montana | 59922 | USA
PAY-PAL GIVING THAT IS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE VIA YWAM MONTANA
Please choose the “personal” tab, or click on “special instructions to seller“, THEN:
VERY IMPORTANT: Include our project number: 3588.
PAY PAL DIRECT TO US
If you choose to use a credit-card and don’t need a receipt you can also contribute directly to us via Pay Pal by clicking below – this is the quickest way to give electronically, but please note, THIS IS NOT TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!
If you are living in Canada or elsewhere in the world and would like more information on how to give from your location, please contact us and we can let you know!